Award Ceremony and Banquet
At the beginning of each new year, Knight Realms holds an OOG Banquet to celebrate the last year's activities. This banquet is held at our home at Camp Sacajawea, in the Main Building (the Inn).
The food will be buffet style. The Hall will be done up very nicely and will be heated. Details on Alcohol will be announced soon. Players will be allowed to stay overnight if they wish.
Cost: $40, (+ option to purchase up to +3 build at $10 each.)
Paying for a second character is $20 base, and $5 for each additional build.
What else you get:
• 6-9 build depending on the admission you pay (6 build blanket + 1 to 3 extra build)
• Chinese auction of In-Game items. (Everyone gets 1 free ticket + 4 tickets for each build bought)
• Service Point Auction. In-Game items will be auctioned off to any players with service points.
• Another opportunity to see and hang out with your Knight Realms friends!
• Anyone who purchases extra build may self-teach themselves one skill for the following weekends event.
• 13 Awards will be presented to Knight Realms players.
Payment and Pre-Reg:
Three days prior to the event, I must plan the food for the event. Because of this, you must pre-register for this event. If you cannot get me the registration fee at least three days before the banquet, but can guarantee me that you will be there, I will accept that, but keep in mind that you will at that point be held responsible for the fee whether you show up or not.
There will be a Chinese auction in which three prizes will be displayed next to jars. One jar is next to each item. You are given one ticket at entry to bid on which ever item you’d like. You can purchase additional tickets for one dollar each. Also you will receive 4 free tickets for each point of extra build you purchase.
Service Point Auction:
There will be three service point auctions. One for players who fall within the (1-1,000 SP Bracket), one for all players who fall within the (1,000-10,000 SP Bracket) and one for players with 10,000+. Cool, in-game items will be auctioned off. Character cards will be made available so you can see how many service points you have to work with.
Anyone who purchases at least one of the extra build will be aloud to self-teach their characters one skill, provided they have the pre-reqs and the build for the skill. The criteria are as follows:
• You must have all the normal pre-requisites
• You must have the build available. You may use build you earned at the Banquet.
• You may learn a Lower List, Lower List Skill, or Higher List Skill. You may NOT learn a Higher List.
• You may NOT teach yourself a skill you already know, or Body or Career Points. You must do this at an Event or Festival.
Thirteen awards will be presented to the winners of the thirteen categories. Also Director Accolade awards will be presented. Please visit the Forums, or watch the menus to the left, for the link to vote!
If you cannot attend:
If you cannot attend, but still wish to participate, you may pay the normal price listed above to receive the build, and learn a bonus skill, subject to the rules above. You may also have someone place Raffle Tickets on your behalf. You may not participate in any Service Point auctions or raffles without being present.
Details about start times, food menu, alcohol, when to start pre-reging, etc. will be posted on the Forums each year. Keep an eye on the Forums for details!